Deepbluemedia Srl is focused on multimedia, mostly involving water subjects.
Our founder, Giorgio Scala, has pioneered several photo and video shooting techniques since his debut as professional photographer in 1982.
MY LATEST OFFER TO FELLOW PENGUINS:
SEARCHING FOR THE POLAR BEAR
Arctic Photography – Svalbard Islands one week workshop cruise
Linking Tourism & Conservation – LT&C Study Tour Polar Bear Special
June 15-22, 2018 m/v Plancius Vessel, by Oceanwide Expeditions
Special fares for LT&C members
Learn with our chief photographer, Giorgio Scala, how to get the best out of your equipment in extreme climate. Whether you have a Cellphone or a state-of-the-art reflex, you will be able to shoot stunning pictures.
The workshop will cover:
1) Trip preparation – equipment, gear, software, tips & tricks ( you will receive a .PDF booklet well in advance)
2) Basic techniques – the three and a half legs (ISO; F/stop, shutter speed, White Balance); Composition (10 rules to know)
3) Taking Outdoor shots – how to expose, how to compose
4) Selection, Tags and Archive
5) Photo editing – basic settings and special tools
Module 2 will be held on June 14th in Longyearbyen
Modules 4 and 5, lasting 2 hours each, will be held on the ship according to subscribers needs and cruise programme.
The cost of the Workshop is 250€ per person. Min.5 people
The cruise cost may vary according to the accommodation. Minimum is 3150€. Special fare for LT&C 2.520.
The above costs do not include:
– Flights to/from Longyearbyen (Svalbard Airport)
– Accommodation in Longyearbyen (40€ per night up)
– Meals in Longyearbyen
– Trip Extension to Pyramiden (Soviet-era base – 60€ per night plus the boat trip)
– Photographic equipment
For more info, check the following links:
Bookings are subject to Plancius cabin availability
|Membership type||Emperor Penguin|
|Contact person||Giorgio Scala|
via Antonio D'Achiardi 23
Sign up for an LT&C membership by filling in the details below.
We are very grateful that you chose to donate to LT&C! We accept donations through PayPal or international bank transfer.
Please click the Donate button and then choose to use credit card
Please click the Donate button and then choose your PayPal account
Pb. 6800, St. Olavs plass
Name: Linking Tourism & Conservation,
Account no.: 1254 05 95168
Routing BIC: DNBANOKK
Please mark payments with your name and/or email address
Would you like your LT&C-Example/Initiative to be listed on our website? Please fill in the form below.