In Norway from July 1st, 2018 (in other EU countries from May 25th, 2018) the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) apply. This privacy law concerns, among other things, the storage and protection of your personal data.
Apart from using 3rd party cookies on our website (see declaration below), we do not actively sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties any personal data unless we have your specific consent for a specific purpose.
Who is responsible for privacy in LT&C?
The Chairman of the board of LT&C is responsible for all personal data processing and operations in our organization.
Please read below further information on how we manage your data.
What data are we holding?
LT&C only processes information that is related to our relationship with you. This may include:
If you are regular web visitor:
- We collect anonymized data to provide functionality on our website and track usages, links and web statistics. Other 3rd party services (like social media platforms where you have an account) may track usage through our websites social functions (video, social links, share etc.. )
If you subscribe to our Newsletter, email us or use our contact or submit content forms:
- We just collect your name and email address to keep you on our mailing list or for purpose of regular email communication.
If you are a member or partner of LT&C we store and process the following personal information:
- Contact details including email, phone numbers, address and other details you provided yourself when you signed up as member
- Your profile information, which you yourself with your individual password may publish on our website (you may choose yourself if your profile on our website is private or shared with other members or the public)
- Information about member payments and donations to us managed through PayPal (we do not hold any credit card info)
- Email and records of previous communications
How we use this data:
- To inform you of relevant news and information that you would expect to receive from us – this includes our newsletter, and information about our workshops, study-tours, other events and activities
- To maintain direct communications with you
- To improve how we communicate with our network
- To facilitate contacts and synergy amongst our members
- To improve the services we offer those in our network
How we manage and store your data
Your personal data are stored and managed securely within our externally hosted Website (ltandc.org), Newsletter solution (Mailchimp) and E-mail system (Gmail) and we have a GDPR compliant data processor agreement with the providers for these services:
- The website is developed and hosted with our partner Frameworks AS (www.frameworks.no) in Arendal, Norway.
- Our newsletter solution is secure and provided by Mailchimp.
- We also may store email conversations. Our email is hosted with Google / Gmail. We have a data processor agreement with Google. (Read more on https://cloud.google.com/security/gdpr/resource-center/)
Only technical core staff working at our solution provider Frameworks AS, two of our Board members and our own administration staff have access to your personal data. We won’t forward or share your data to any third party outside our data processors, and if you like to have your data removed from our system you may contact us at any time and we will delete your data permanently.